Friday, January 18, 2013

Moslems

Since the early 1990's, around the time of the 1st Persian Gulf War, I have studied Arabs and Moslems, and the more I learn about them, the less I like them.  I consider Moslems to be the greatest threat to the Free World.

Often, when I spell "Moslem" or "Moslems" "Moslem" or"Moslems," people tell me that I have spelled it incorrectly.  I disagree.  That's how I have spelled those words since I was a child.  In the copy of Daniel Webster's Collegiate Dictionary, which I inherited from my father, "Moslem" was listed as the preferred spelling, and "Muslim" and at least one other variation were listed as "alternate" spellings.  Guess how I'm going to spell "Moslem" the rest of my life!

The books I have read about Islam include an English translation of The Koran, The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam, America Alone, Bagdhad Without a Map, and A God Who Hates.

Three of the best sources I've discovered for keeping abreast of the atrocities Moslems commit daily are:

www.theReligionofPeace.com,  

Atlas Shrugs, and 

www.JihadWatch.org

No comments:

Post a Comment